Reap the plump benefits of Brazilian buttock augmentation with Radiesse
You have several options when it comes to restoring volume in your once-firm buttocks. A traditional Brazilian butt lift is the first solution that usually pops into your mind – and for a good reason. This fat transfer procedure allows for a significant augmentation in the gluteal area but requires you to go under the knife. What if you could get the same lifted look without the surgery? That’s when Radiesse comes in.
Radiesse injections are a boon to those looking to enhance their backside aesthetics in the safest way possible. These dermal fillers use calcium ions to promote your body’s collagen production for a Brazilian buttlift-like effect. Radiesse is also known for its wrinkle reduction benefits, which is why it is often injected into the facial area.
Radiesse injections vs. Traditional Brazilian butt lift
Are you unsure of which butt enhancement option is your best bet? Let Dolce Aesthetics help you decide on the right way to achieve the Brazilian buttocks on Long Island. Here are some things to consider:
- Surgery risk. Brazilian augmentation of the buttocks involves a range of liposuction and fat transfer procedures. Unlike it, Radiesse is an innovative non-invasive butt enhancement method.
- What to expect. Radiesse is given to mimic the plumping effects of a Brazilian lift for the buttocks and the gluteal area, improving the contour and removing wrinkles.
- Cellulite reduction. Although it provides a subtler lift than the fat transfer method, Radiesse is also great for other aesthetics applications. It can help add volume and get rid of cellulite.
- Who can get it. Whether you can opt for fat grafting to augment your buttocks depends on your body type. With Radiesse, however, that’s not the case.
- Treatment cost. The price of a Brazilian butt lift averages way higher than that of Radiesse injections, especially when you get them at Dolce Aesthetics.
- Procedure duration. Surgical augmentation takes about four hours, while a single Radiesse treatment can be given within up to 30 minutes at our Brazilian butt lift clinic on Long Island.
- Recovery. After an operation, you will have a hard time sitting on your buttocks and sleeping on your back until the tissue is healed. With injections, you may only experience some soreness and mild bruising that won’t interfere with your routine activities.
- How long it lasts. Both a traditional BBL and Radiesse fillers provide an augmentation that can last for several years. The key difference is that your buttocks are plumped much faster with injections. It only takes two treatments to get visible improvements.
Injectable Brazilian butt lift cost at Dolce Aesthetics
During your first visit to our Brooklyn or Queens location, we will figure out how many treatments your backside needs to restore its roundness. This is the first step to estimate the cost of Brazilian buttock augmentation with Radiesse for you. We will then calculate the filler dosage to ensure that every injection is 100% safe and delivers the expected result.
At Dolce Aesthetics, we always provide risk-free and affordable treatments for a Brazilian butt lift on Long Island. Get one for your buttocks with Radiesse fillers and say bye to that droopy, wrinkled look.